Terms & Conditions
XPO Events Ltd and XPO Events Pty Ltd (ABN 67 619 329 323) ("XPO Events") provides ticketing services and is the organiser of the event. In providing these services, XPO Events owns and operates www.bodyworldsvital.com (the "Site").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from XPO Events, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders ("you").
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in New Zealand or the Australian Consumer Law in Australia.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
XPO Events may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
General Terms and Conditions
All claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of XPO Events and, except to the extent required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in New Zealand) or (including the Australian Consumer Law in Australia) XPO Events otherwise has no liability to you.
Refunds, cancellations, exchanges and replacements
- XPO Events will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in New Zealand) or (including the Australian Consumer Law in Australia). You must apply for a refund within 3 days of exhibition ticket admission date and booking fees are non refundable. XPO Events does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- Admission tickets are only valid for the date of entry. If you are unable to attend this date, you will be required to purchase a new ticket.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. To the fullest extent permitted by law XPO Events will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- XPO Events will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. XPO Events may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
Variations to performances or events
XPO Events reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute exhibits and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, ticket categories and visitor capacity.
Conditions of entry
Admission to an event is subject to XPO Events Terms. In particular, the following form part of XPO Events’ terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where XPO Events has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the XPO Events’ Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until the next session time allocated to you.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
- During peak periods, prams may not be permitted should we deem it to be a health and safety hazard.
- Queues may cause delays with session times. Pre purchased tickets remain valid for the entire day of entry, even if your session has expired due to queue delays.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from XPO Events or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of XPO Events, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder may be refused admission. XPO Events will take all reasonable steps to notify you of XPO Events’ intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before cancelling it or rendering it invalid.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection of tickets from ticketing counter. Online ticket confirmation emails are not admission tickets.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
When purchasing tickets you may be limited to a specified number of tickets, for example School Tour Groups of 80 per session. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by XPO Events at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
While XPO Events takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. XPO Events may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error XPO Events will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
The term "including" when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.