|Adult (16yrs+)||AUD 30.00|
|Child (5-15yrs)||AUD 15.00|
|Family Pass (2 adults + 2 children)||AUD 80.00|
|Student (with valid ID)||AUD 25.00|
|Senior (Seniors Card)||AUD 25.00|
|School tour group per student (8-17yrs) Week days ONLY*||AUD 10.00|
|*School groups must consist of 10 or more students (8-17yrs), and be accompanied by an adult|
- Monday - Wednesday 10am - 5pm (last entry at 4pm)
- Thursday - Friday 10am - 6.30pm (last entry at 5.30pm)
- Saturday - Sunday 9:30 am - 6:30 pm (last entry at 5:30 pm)
- General Admission tickets are available from 13 Aug - 9 Sept and 6 Oct - 18 Nov.
- RMS tickets are available from 22 Sept -2 Oct. Click the banner below to purchase tickets.
- Exhibition entry times are scheduled every 30 minutes during opening hours.
- Exhibition duration is typically 60-90 minutes.
- All online tickets incur a 3% booking fee.
- Please note session changes and cancellations are not permitted.
- To secure your session time we recommend booking tickets online.
BODY WORLDS Vital will be open during the Royal Melbourne Show from 22 Sept - 2 Oct. Click on the banner below purchase to tickets.
School Tour Groups
School Tour Groups - OPTION 1: Online Booking (preferable)
To secure your school tour group booking ahead of time, click on BUY TICKETS NOW. A ticketing page will open where you can select your preferred date and time and specify the number of students. Please note that for every 10 students ONE teacher/guardian can access the Exhibition for FREE. These complimentary tickets will be issued at the venue. For all additional teachers/guardians the Adult ticket pricing will apply. All online tickets incur a 3% booking fee.
In order to book your preferred number of students please refer to the example below:
32 students = School Tour Group of 15 (x 2) + School Tour Group Student (x 2)
Should you wish to pay for your school tour group at the Exhibition venue, we will accommodate your group at the next available time slot on the day. Entry into the Exhibition is scheduled every 30 minutes, so there may be a waiting period.
NOTE: It is important to us to facilitate all School Group Tours but due to the nature of our online booking system, we are unable to offer direct deposit facilities. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.