Tickets during Royal Melbourne Show
Note: During build-up 10-21 September and pack-down 3 -5 October, Body Worlds will be temporarily closed. BODY WORLDS Vital returns to normal operation from 6 October.
Button opens to Royal Melbourne Show Official Website.
Standard ticketing from 6 October
|Adult (16yrs+)||AUD 30.00|
|Child (5-15yrs)||AUD 15.00|
|Family Pass (2 adults + 2 children)||AUD 80.00|
|Student (with valid ID)||AUD 25.00|
|Senior (Seniors Card)||AUD 25.00|
|School tour group per student (8-17yrs) Week days ONLY*||AUD 10.00|
|*School groups must consist of 10 or more students (8-17yrs), and be accompanied by an adult|
Normal Opening Hours
- Monday - Wednesday 10am - 5pm (last entry at 4pm)
- Thursday (Late night) 10am - 9:00pm (last entry at 8:00pm)
- Friday 10am - 7:00pm (last entry at 6:00pm)
- Saturday - Sunday 9:30 am - 6:30 pm (last entry at 5:30 pm)
- Ticket purchases are final - changes or cancellations are not permitted.
- General Admission tickets are available from 13 Aug - 9 Sept and 6 Oct - 18 Nov.
- Royal Melbourne Show tickets are available from 22 Sept -2 Oct. (Click the banner below).
- Exhibition entry times are scheduled every 30 minutes during opening hours.
- Exhibition duration is typically 60-90 minutes.
- All online tickets incur a 3% booking fee.
- To secure your session time we recommend booking tickets online.
- Tickets can be purchased at the venue for next available session (subject to availability).
School Tour Groups
School Tour Groups - OPTION 1: Online Booking (preferable)
To secure your school tour group booking ahead of time, click on BUY TICKETS NOW. A ticketing page will open where you can select your preferred date and time and specify the number of students. Please note that for every 10 students ONE teacher/guardian can access the Exhibition for FREE. These complimentary tickets will be issued at the venue. For all additional teachers/guardians the Adult ticket pricing will apply. All online tickets incur a 3% booking fee.
In order to book your preferred number of students please refer to the example below:
32 students = School Tour Group of 15 (x 2) + School Tour Group Student (x 2)
Should you wish to pay for your school tour group at the Exhibition venue, we will accommodate your group at the next available time slot on the day. Entry into the Exhibition is scheduled every 30 minutes, so there may be a waiting period.
NOTE: It is important to us to facilitate all School Group Tours but due to the nature of our online booking system, we are unable to offer direct deposit facilities. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.